Creating a successful local search strategy for healthcare providers requires:
- Understanding the key differentiators of local search in healthcare.
- Prioritizing service lines based on performance, business needs, and local intent.
- Targeting localized keywords and anticipating user questions.
- Analyzing best-in-class and local competitors to find new opportunities and strategies to leverage.
- Gaining a deep understanding of your audience and how audiences may vary by service line.
- Mapping the patient journey, looking for areas of inefficiency or opportunities for improvement.
Read the full post on Search Engine Journal .